Monday 6 May 2013

Shoe Collection (Part 1)

For my first proper post I thought I'd keep it nice and simple by showing you all my current shoe collection as it stands. I am absolutely crazy about my shoes, as anyone who knows me could tell you. My collection mainly consists of heels, 'skater' shoes from by Avril Lavigne-wannabe years, ankle boots, and trainers.


Heels


 Before I started going out etc. I didn't really wear heels at all because my Dad said I looked like I was walking as though I'd soiled myself, pleasant right? These were the first pair of heels I bought to wear out on my 16th birthday, and they were amazing. The heel is only about an inch high, but is quite thick so were hella' easy to walk in. They have beautiful tear drop cut outs on both sides of the shoe around the laces, which are themselves a very smooth, silky feeling material. Even though I don't wear these as much anymore, they are still a nice addition to my collection for the more laid back or formal event where 6-inch stilleto's aren't exactly appropriate.




Now these have to be my all time favourite shoes out of my entire collection, they are genuinely stunning, and a bargain too! They were initially £60 on ASOS, but I managed to catch them for £30 in the sale, I was so chuffed! As a small girl, these add so much height whilst at the same time being easy to walk in and extremely comfortable due to their wedge design. They are topped with a triple eyelet for the laces, making them even more secure. Although the floral pattern doesn't really make these heels a very diverse piece, any one-colour ensemble or LBD is really kicked off by these beauties! I don't think these will be leaving my wardrobe any time soon.



 These particular heels were a gift from my parents so I'm not exactly sure on the price or where they were bought from, but they are such a quirky piece. With the suede running along the entire shoe, the bordering snake print sticks out even more. They also have quite a low dip down to where they start on your foot, so they allow you to be able to wear them with leggings with a bit of your bare skin still on show, adding length, which I need aha. Again, although I don't wear these heels very often, they are still a really nice piece to have.



 These were the second pair of heels that I bought, again the heel wasn't massive on them, but they were a lot thinner than the heel on my first pair so were a little trickier to walk in. I love pairing these with a pair of silver sparkly socks due to the lace pattern on either side of the shoe. Another stunning pair of heels from ASOS, bought for I think about £36. Pretty steep but I have definitely got my wear out of the so far as you can probably tell from the state they are in!


 Maybe these look a little familiar... No... of course I didn't buy the exact same pair of shoes in a different pattern... Oh wait, I did. I couldn't help myself though, they were down from £60 to £16 on ASOS. They are just so individual, in all my nights out I have never seen anyone wearing them, again though, not very diverse due to the paint splat pattern. But they shall stay in my wardrobe regardless!

Please excuse the state of these, this post has been long overdue and to be completely honest I couldn't be bothered to scrub them up. A staple piece for any girls shoe collection; black wedge boots. These babies have been all over the Birmingham nightlife with me, and you can definitely tell! They are just the right height and so comfy to walk about in, especially in a drunken state, as well as being very diverse! I bought them from good old Primark for £20.



My last pair of heels now, a take on the black wedge mixed with the brogue design that was in a couple of years ago. They are a stunning pair of wedges, with the spiked studs on both the front and the back giving them a 'rock' feel. I love wearing these on quieter nights out as they still add a bit of height but don't make me look daft. As a black piece, they are very diverse and go with almost any outfit. These were bought for me as a christmas present by my sister from New Look, I'm not sure how much for though.



This will be my first 'Shoe Collection' post of three, so keep tuned for the next two, and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment