Friday 17 May 2013

Get to know me!

Thought I'd do a little 'get to know me' post for those of you that read this blog that don't actually know me that well or even at all on a personal basis :)

1. Picture of yourself:

Well, there's the surprise I was on about yesterday guys, I'm no longer ginger! Dyed my hair with 'Mystic Purple' XXL Live dye last weekend, and this is the result, I'm in love.

2. Are you a monogamous person or do you believe in open-ended relationships?
I don't have anything against people that choose to be in open-ended relationships, but being the person I am, I get attached extremely easily and I get jealous extremely easily, if I'm with someone, I want them to be 'mine' as such. I don't think I could hack an open relationship.

3. Have you ever been dumped?
I have, a fair few times to be honest, but things don't work out for a reason and there is going to be someone out there for me, at least I hope.

4. What do you like most about making out?
The intimacy :)

5. Have you ever casually made out with someone who you weren't seriously involved with?
Not that I can remember aha

6. When you kiss someone for the first time, is it usually you who initiates it or the other?
I'd say them, I'm not a very confident person, I don't like approaching or making any kind of first move.

7. What part of a person's body do you find most attractive?
Definitely the eyes! Peoples eyes can make me drool over them, like seriously, or their cheek bones, oooft.
8: Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed?
Ermmmmm, it could have been Liam, but I'm not 100% sure, I have really bad memory...
9: Had sex with someone you knew less than an hour?
No!

10: Had sex with someone you didn’t know their name?
No!

11: What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face?
When someone says something really cute and cheesy to me, it takes a lot for me to smile as a fair few people know, so if you can do that I probably have a crush on you or you're just a really funny friend of mine.

12: Would you get involved with someone if they had a child already?
I don't see why not.

13: Has someone who had a crush on you ever confessed to you?
A couple of times yeah

14: Do you tell a lot of people when you have a crush?
I did the last time, and it didn't work out, so now I'm not gonna bother

15: Do you miss your last sweetie?
I don't know what a 'sweetie' is...

16: Last time you slow danced with someone?
I can't even remember :(

17: Have you ever ‘dated’ someone you’ve never met?
I've been on dates with a couple of guys that I haven't met properly before, but always with other people there, and got to know them a bit more first before getting into an actual relationship with them.

18: How can I win your heart?
Be funny, make me smile, understand that I've got some shit going on that I can't open up about, don't betray my trust, take me for who I am.

19: What is your astrological sign?
Virgo :)

20: What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
On Facebook probably

21: Do you cook?
Oh hell no!

22: Have you ever gotten back in touch with an old flame after a time of more than 3 months of no
communication?
Nope.

23: If you’re single right now, do you wish you were in a relationship?
Oh man, if only...

24: Do you prefer to date various people or do you pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly?
I pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly, that is such a good sum up of my 'love life'.

25: What physical traits do you look for in a potential interest?
Tall, nice hair, nice hair, looks after themselves (like, clean looking and presentable) that's it really, a bit of muscle is always nice too I guess.

26: Name four things that you wish you had:
A bottle of rose, someone to cuddle, a HDMI lead so I can watch the films on my laptop on the TV screen, and a meatfeast pizza with sausage stuffed crust from Pizza Hut.

27: Are you a player?
Not in the slightest.

28: Have you ever kissed 2 people in one day?
Not that I can remember.

29: Are you a tease?
I wouldn't say that I am unless I was doing it on purpose as a joke or in a sexual way.

30: Ever meet anyone you met on Tumblr?
Nope.

31: Have you ever been deeply in love with someone?
Only twice, and got my heart broken both times.

32: Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
Nope.

33: Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs every time.

34: Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Yes!

35: The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their eyes, if I can see them from where I am (

36: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
I guess so yeah.

37: . If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was in relationship, would you go for it?
Not again...

38: Do you flirt a lot?
Only with the person I'm interested in.

39: Your last kiss?
Was a peck goodbye, but it was really nice.

40: Have you kissed more than 5 people since the start of 2013?
Nope :)

41: Have you kissed anyone in the past month?
Yup

42: If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
That would be telling really...

43: Do you know who you’ll kiss next?
Probably Amber or Shannon on Saturday night :')

44: Does someone like you currently?
If they do they haven't told me about it.

45: Do you currently have feelings for anyone?
I have lingering feelings for an ex still if that counts.

46: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
Serious relationships most of the time.

47: Ever made out with just a friend?
A couple of girl mates yeah, never any guy mates.

48: Are you happier single or in a relationship?
Definitely happier in a relationship, I HATE being alone, like genuinely despise it, it gets me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment