Tuesday 7 May 2013

OOTD 7.5.2013

Hey guys! This is going to be my first Outfit of the Day post, sorry I can't get a full view of the outfit on the decent quality camera, my sister wouldn't help me figure out the timer...
But here's a general break down of a casual outfit that I've worn just to chill out in my garden while the weathers staying hot.







Sorry about the first picture, but I couldn't resist showing you part of my garden's awesome statue collection, the blue frog is so damn cute! This outfit consists of a necklace I've had for absolutely ages, I don't remember when or when I got it from, but it has a unique design to it, and has a beautiful almost heart-shaped pendant with cute little indented design. Next I had to add some sunglasses, I went on the hunt for my psychedelic shades, but to no avail so I ended up with these Barbie-pink oval framed ones. Not something I would wear in public with this particular outfit due to the garish colour but suitable enough for my garden requirements! A pair of black socks and slip on trainers for when I want to grab a drink in and out of the house, there will be more information about my Airwalk's in tomorrows last Shoe Collection post. Now, the play suit. It has an acid wash/tiedye print all over, with pockets on both sides, as well as an elasticated waist to suck you in in all the right places. There are also some really nice buttons, and for the life of me I cannot think of what they are made of aha. Finally topped off with my usually collection of bracelets on my left wrist. This outfit has been perfect for the recent weather, sorry about the quality of the last picture, it had to be taken with my laptop webcam, but hopefully you get the jist of the outfit as a whole.

Thanks for reading, I'll definitely try and get round to doing some more as soon as I can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment