Thursday 16 May 2013

OOTD 16.5.2013

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, had a fair bit of revision and college work to catch up with, it's been a mental few days really. Here's a really rushed post of an outfit I wore out last week to a local rock bar near me. Sorry about the quality by the way. Got some better posts planned for you guys though and a bit of a surprise regarding my own look! (If you have me on Facebook you probably already know this) But it's going to open up a lot more different looks and wardrobe opportunities for me, I'm really excited! :)



In this outfit I'm wearing the same vintage necklace that was in my last OOTD. I still can't remember where I got it from or how much for though.
Next I'm wearing a black and white stripey bodysuit, I suppose you could say it's in the Beetlejuice style that was quite popular a couple of months back. I got this bodysuit from Zoo for about £10, it was a proper bargain!
The skirt is just a plain black beach skirt that my Mum bought me for when we went on holiday a couple of years ago. I love it so so much, I just wish it was a little longer as I have to wear a black bodycon skirt underneath it in case it's windy out to avoid people from seeing my cheeks! I think she bought it fro m Asda for about £3 or £4, really cheap. It's really fitted around the waist as you can probably see, and it also has a few layers of the puffed out skirt section so it isn't actually see through.
Then some of the bondage tights, I got those from the Rag Market in Birmingham for a couple of pounds, again a bargain!
I think I was wearing my Vans high top boots, but you can't see them in any of these photo's anyway.
As far as makeup was concerned, I'm wearing the purple Kate Moss lipstick that she did for Rimmel London, it's one of the best lipstick's I've ever bought and the shade comes out exactly as I wanted it to! I've got a smokey eye going on, and the eye shadow I use is an Avon brand.

Hope you've enjoyed this post, I really love my going out outfits, and I'll hopefully be keeping this a bit more frequently updated now that I've almost got this week out of the way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment